ACCESSING OUR SITE:
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- We are the owner of all intellectual property rights on our site, and in the material published on it unless otherwise noted. Our works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Our status and that of any identified contributors, as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us.
- Users of our site may not commit or engage in activity that would constitute a criminal act or is of a criminal nature, which includes but is not limited to any and all activities pertaining to hacking, identity theft, or violation of any copyright, trademark, or intellectual property laws.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY:
- We aim to keep our site regularly updated, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- We will always do our best to provide our users with the best service possible, but www.typhaniepeterson.com cannot and does not guarantee that this site will always be operational, or that it will always function properly. Neither can we guarantee that the site or server from which we operate will not experience any internet problems, such as error, crashes, and viruses. If any such issues to arise, we will address them as soon as possible with regards to the site itself. www.typhaniepeterson.com is not, and will not be held liable for any damages arising from your use of this site.
- We do our best to accurately display the colors our products are available in, but the number of monitor settings makes it impossible to guarantee that these colors are accurate on your computer.
- typhaniepeterson.com is not liable for any costs, liabilities, damages, expenses, or fees arising from misuse of this site, or the violation of our terms and conditions.
- The E-Design Studio is an online consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purpose.
- Clients are responsible for confirming the accuracy and completeness of any information that is provided to TP Design.
- Clients are responsible for contacting TP Design and clarifying any questions or concerns prior to submitting payment.
- After Client Questionnaire is submitted by the Client, the Client must contact TP Design immediately to correct or discuss any desired updates. Once the Client Questionnaire is submitted and a designer begins works, if there are any significant or substantial changes that affect the design, the Client may incur an additional fee or charge at the discretion of the designer.
- Client understands and agrees that Services are based on each Designer’s professional expertise, judgment and experience. Client further understands and acknowledges that all Services are recommendations that the designer has created from the information provided by the Client.
- Client understands and agrees that TP Design maintains the right to deny service and/or cease service and refund payments as deemed appropriate (for example, in situations where a Client cannot be reached for extended periods of time, or where TP Design is unable to obtain information necessary for the completion of work).
FLOOR PLANS AND FURNITURE ARRANGEMENT ILLUSTRATIONS (RELATING TO SERVICES):
- Floor plan measurements and details are for illustration purposes only, and as such, the floor plan or any related materials that illustrate the arrangement or placement of recommended items is intended to be used solely as a rough sketch in order to demonstrate the suggested placement or arrangement of recommended items.
- All objects depicted in floor plans or any related materials that illustrate the arrangement or placement of recommended items will be chosen as an “approximate match” to represent those pieces that have been noted in the shopping lists. Colors, sizes and other details may not be exact.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.